Tuesday 24 December 2013

SK Coaching - Its like he is sitting on your shoulder constantly tapping you!

2014 is going to be a great year, all because of decisions I have made this year....... One of those decisions was to partner Stevie in a Coaching partnership.... No matter where you are in the world, I cannot recommend this highly enough! I am not the person that met him 6 months ago, that man no longer exists in so many ways.....

So what is it like entering into a coaching relationship with Stevie Kidd,  At first I struggled to answer that question. When I first approached Stevie, we decided to meet and have coffee and have a chat, as I started to chat to Stevie, he just sits and listens, he has an incredible ability to really tune in with you immediately in all areas, it really is like a magnetic energy of instant "RAPPORT".

"He simply gets you instantly "

"He has spent many many years studying human behaviour and business all around the world, business world he went to America to learn from 14 Global leaders in business and developed himself through top psychologists around the world"



What initially drew me to Stevie was , One day after training I was sitting having a coffee in David Lloyd, I just could not help but over hear a businessman talk about someone he was working with in a coaching partnership, he described Stevie as a man who had an unbelievable force of energy but a man who he said had a gift, the gift to transform lives. In fact this was his exact words to me...... see below,


How do you explain what its like working with Stevie Kidd, to put into words, It’s like lying on top of a high speed train holding on as it screams through a tunnel. But the reward is if you hold on long enough the light is blinding at the other side.

K Morrison  Director, Advanced Financial Strategies Ltd

I made the decision to meet Stevie and instantly knew it was right decision to enter into a coaching programme, with Stevie its more than coaching, I still find it hard to explain, yes you meet the man, he sees more in you than you see in yourself, he starts at the end and comes back to present in all areas of what you want to achieve in the coaching partnership. His knowledge in martial arts, his lifetime of own personal development around the world through to knowledge in business along with his own extraordinary life experiences is a great formula for having an amazing coach, its hard for him not to get you instantly.

My advice is simply feel it, see it and hear it for yourself, my satisfaction came from my collogues and loved ones noticing big changes in me in many areas of my life, that motivated me to make this part of my life, you invest - you grow - you flourish, its that simple for me. Here is my testimony of this great guy, I will continue to be coached by Stevie in 2014, not having this support in my life, well cannot imagine life without it.




Testimony 

Stevie is a guy who “gets it”. After meeting you he has the ability to look into the future and take a sneak glimpse of what you could actually achieve. He lives the journey with you as if you have already achieved the goals; it’s as if he is standing at the end of a movie waiting on you allowing you to feel it though every one of your senses. You are then given permission, where you can take a sneak preview of what is above the possible and what is above Excellence.   He will take you with him, if you let him, and he also finds ways to get you thinking completely differently, as the bottom line is, it’s your choice if you get it, which I think is the art of great coaching.   He sees the bigger picture and has a way of jumping into your world & seeing things that you wouldn't always see, a style which can be thought provoking and challenging for you. He is passionate about people and his energy & enthusiasm are infectious.  Very soon after meeting Stevie I had a real sense that he understood what I was trying to achieve. He seemed to be able to jump into my shoes and fast forward to where I want to be then bring it back to the current day and map out all the steps to support me in where we needed to get to, he definitely sees the world differently and I cannot recommend working with him highly enough. 

Retail Senior Executive


For more information contact  www.steviekidd.co.uk   stevie@steviekidd.co.uk 




No comments:

Post a Comment