Saturday 9 May 2015

The Impact when you engage with Stevie Kidd - Financial Director/Business Shareholder


I met Stevie Kidd a little bit by chance. Stevie would call it fate. I was not meant to be at the meeting between Stevie and my business partner. I can’t remember now why I drove 60 miles to the office on my day off, and deciding to stay on into the evening to meet Stevie in the restaurant. All I knew was that his name is Stevie and he lives in Scotland and that he is some sort of consultant and business coach.


Now I am about as skeptical and cynical as anyone can be when consultants are mentioned, and as for business coaches, well they are just trying a different name to try to avoid the consultant label. So I was prepared for more of the same old, same old…


When Stevie speaks, you listen to every word. You have to so you can understand that broad Glaswegian accent. But also because it’s worth hearing. There was a lot said in that 2 hour dinner that made me think there may be something in this guy that I had never seen before. He was immediately able to tap into our business and personal issues, and I left having signed up to a 3 day business health check. No hard sell, no wild promises but I felt like there was something of a shift in me which I could not explain and have now stopped trying to explain.


Three months later and the business and personal shifts are nothing short of amazing. The business is on a different journey with so many more possibilities, and there is a renewed energy through the people. Everyone that Stevie meets, whether inside or external to the company, gets an experience that they don’t forget and it’s an experience just to watch.
Stevie is not “on the clock”, he never stops working for us as a board and a business; I suspect he is still working for us in his sleep and what he delivers is far in excess of what I could have ever imagined.


I have always been a believer that I am who I am and that no one can change me. I have my strengths and weaknesses, I work in a certain way, I am good at this and not good at that, this is where I am comfortable and this is where I am not comfortable. Stevie has immediately thrown all that away and done something that I would never have envisaged. He has made me realise that there are no limits and that I can be a different person; to remove all the excuses and reasons why I can’t.
He has released a positive energy in me that I had forgotten was there. I have far more focus on my own wellbeing and on my family and friends. This is not just about business, it about a whole life change. I am very much a work in progress and it will be a long journey, no doubt with some relapses along the way, but I am definitely less stressed and feel healthier. Interestingly I have not had a migraine since I met Stevie (I have averaged 2 a week for years) and have stopped taking the tablets. That’s worth it in itself.


Stevie is not a consultant, he is not a business coach, he is not a life coach; he is all these things and much more. There is no one label that would adequately describe him.
In three months Stevie has become part of our business and my life; I already know this is a long-term relationship.



Oh, and I haven’t mentioned what a genuinely nice person he is!!

I have been this way for many years, and overnight this man who I cannot describe has completely changed my map. I know where I am will not move to another level, as its about moving forward consistently and having Stevie around it is accelerated, Life is exciting now,,, The change for you and your inner circle is in you taking the action, contact him today and your life will never be the same again, "Fact". I am in this for the marathon.... Financial Director/Share Holder

www.steviekidd.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment