Friday 8 May 2015

My journey with Stevie Kidd - Business Director

Some words that describe a life experience, a journey, and a transformation with Stevie Kidd. 




My movie is called "My inner smile" and when you begin to work with stevie you to, will also find a name for your movie ,



Before I met Stevie  I was going through the motions working relentlessly and just existing,  then I had the privilege through the business to meet stevie as he had just became a non executive of our business, It was very apparent really from the outset that after observing Stevie work with many people to then working with myself on a one to one basis personally and professionally that to me he has a very unique ability to get inside your head very quickly and make the changes you need to make to move you on, The insight he has into people and businesses is incredible, you know you have made the changes because when you look at things in your mind, you quickly realize that they have a different feeling all of a sudden to what you had before. So you know instantly a change has occurred. Stevie talks about the change happening at a unconscious level, he is a catalyst of change through story telling. He basically wants more for you than you want for yourself and he knows exactly what he has to do, for you to become that person to start such a journey. I am on my mine now, the right path....


In Just a couple of weeks I was no longer just existing but I had learned to live again, I am not exaggerating  I really became completely self aware....  , 

I could truly see again ,hear again, smell again ,taste again, all of a sudden after working with Stevie, my senses completely woke up, In what he does with companies Stevie starts with you, forget the business, its about getting into your soul, then its about the business, which now I look back makes complete sense..

I feel Stevie with me now every minute of every day, I call him my knight in shinning armour,he has made me smile inside and out both at work and at home and so many people are noticing the changes, I genuinely believe in myself and I am on the journey to be an effective leader both in my professional and personal life,


I can't thank stevie enough. He truly has an amazing gift  , Stevie will change your life and your business,our business is proof of that, the business is simply nothing like it was before, but as Stevie says continually, I am just a sign post, you guys do all the work. 

Stevie Kidd is the most inspiring person I have had the pleasure to meet , If you are looking for transformational change personally or in your business then here is the Golden key to unlock your door.


Thank you ( JN Female Board Director) ( Care Sector)

No comments:

Post a Comment