Wednesday 16 April 2014

What the people say about the experience when entering into a partnership with Stevie that creates instant change......


When I initially meet people I see more potential in the peoples potential  than they see in themselves, when we go to work this is some of things that can happen, see below............ Stevie Kidd

Stevie is a guy who “gets it”. After meeting you he has ability to look into the future and take a sneak glimpse of what you could actually achieve. He lives the journey with you as if you have already achieved the goals; it’s as if he is standing at end of movie waiting on you allowing you to feel it though every one of your senses. You are then given permission, where you can take a sneak preview of what is above the possible and what is above Excellence.   He will take you with him, if you let him, and he also finds ways to get you thinking completely differently, which in my book is outside of the box to help you draw your own conclusions, as bottom line is, it’s your choice if you get it, which I think is the art of great coaching.   He sees the bigger picture & has a way of jumping into your world & seeing things that you wouldn't always see, a style which can be thought provoking and challenging for you. He’s passionate about people & his energy & enthusiasm is infectious” Very soon after meeting Stevie I had a real sense that he understood what I was trying to achieve. He seemed to be able to jump into my shoes and fast forward to where I want to be then bring it back to the current day and map out all the steps to support me in where we needed to get to, he definitely sees the world differently and if you decide to work with him your life will change and take you to an unbelievable outcome for the better.

Senior Executive of Corporate organisation Canary Wharf.



The coaches at Personal Mastery Boot Camp 1 were amazing, thanks for all the training and passing on your knowledge to me and Linda. We absolutely loved every minute of it and will be doing it again in the future thanks again guys.

Chris&Linda Robertson Personal Mastery Boot Camp 1


I thought Stevie Kidd's Personal Mastery Course sounded intense. And it was.. .. but not in the way I expected. It's intense because the approach taken is holistic; it's much more than a boot camp type fitness course. It's intense because it makes you stop and think about who you are and what you want out of life. It's intense because over the course of 4 weeks you can feel the changes in your mindset and body and way you eat and see the impact it is having on the others on the course. I can't recommend it highly enough if you're looking to kick start a change in your life. It made Sundays enjoyable,  fun and thought provoking and offered an opportunity to try out different forms of fitness training with 4 superb trainers - give it a shot.. you may be surprised how much you get out of it !

Lesley Nicolson College Lecturer

I knew this Personal Mastery Boot Camp was getting results instantly when I sat in my office and my boss asked what I was doing because whatever it was the results were absolutely visual for everyone to see.

Mark McGurn Barclays Bank

With 3 young children and both my husband and I in demanding jobs time was scarce and life was taking it toll. Lack of energy, low fitness levels and the feeling that the humdrum of life had taken over. 

Four weeks of boot camp and things have turned around. I lost 5 pounds in just one week and the weight loss continues. Fitness levels are massively improved for all of us and the whole family are full of energy and raring to go.




We have set new goals and challenges that we are already achieving. Clearing debts, securing ourselves financially and them looking to do those things we have always dreamed of.

4 weeks ago none of this seemed possible and now it is becoming a reality. I would recommend Personal Mastery boot camp to anyone. Mums that feel they have lost their own identity, young folk wanting to set goals and get guidance in their lives, couples who are looking to build a great future, businessmen/woman wanting to succeed.....there's something for everyone.

Jules Spence Personal Mastery Boot Camp 2 delegate



Some of What the customers said about where they are after three weeks on personal mastery Boot Camp.


"Enlightened" " Surprised" " Feeling Fantastic" " Sore " " Freedom" " its Unique that's for sure" "Much fitter" " Feeling awesome" " Flabbergasted" " Different person" "Understand emotions and vision now"




The boot camp was an amazing experience and I was proud to be part of it.

I came into boot camp in week 1 quite naïve as I really only expected a fitness boot camp and not everything else that was on offer. What I discovered is that I actually benefited massively from the other aspects of the boot camp as well as the fitness side. John explained the nutritional side so well and took the time to send me my macronutrient breakdown so I can plan meals better and know what my macronutrient split should be and this will be invaluable. I have also started to take vitamin and fish oil supplements off the back of the advice given.

The other area that really opened my eyes was the life coaching element done by you. I have never previously considered life coaching as something I needed but when listening to you talk a lot of your advice really resonated with me and I could see areas of my life that I could really improve by using some of your teachings. As well as a better level of fitness I feel now that the things I have learned at the boot camp will improve all areas of my life from personal to family to professional. The boot camp has also given me the drive to really boost my fitness level and do something active in the evenings rather than sit in front of the TV looking for something to watch.

Thank you to the whole team and I’ll be back for the pay as you go boot camp in the near future.

David Spence Personal Mastery Boot Camp 2



I feel like I have made a change, and climbed the biggest hurdle I had put in front of myself, stopping smoking. I don't even think about buying a pack of cigarettes from the shop in the morning, the thought hasn't even crossed my mind. The last time I bought a pack of cigarettes was on the 4th April,

Biggest investment you can make, it's simple it's challenging, it's thought provoking at times, it's relentless, but you stick with it the rewards are enormous, 

Ryan Janson Distribution co ordinator

Thank you both very much much for the most enjoyable experience I have had in such a long time. Personal Mastery boot camp was phenomenal and I learned so much about me. An amazing physical , mental and emotional journey through which I am now a very different person from the person who rocked up on week one. I feel physically great and have so much more energy to do things thanks to the nutritional advice. I now know who I am , what I am and have a plan to reach my outcomes and I like the new me much more than the old me.

Ian Edgar
Regional manger
Personal mastery boot camp 2 delegate




Having taken in part in Stevie Kidd coaching programme and also the NLP Practitioner training and moving on to the leadership retreat at Windsor Castle, I am fully convinced of the power to shift mind sets and change lives.  
What I have loved about both learning experiences is how the skills taught, crossover between work and home life. My own personal experience was great improvement in relationships with all around me at home and at work. I left Windsor castle an improved human being, with an increased zest for life and feel in total control of the more stretching goals I now set.  
More importantly those feelings remain with me now, weeks after the event. The many learning’s and shared experiences on the event have prompted me to make subtle changes in my life which have greatly enhanced the quality.  
Investing in you is talent, especially when doing it every day, it becomes part of who you are, and feeds off to everyone within your personal and business circle. 

Kevin Grant, Senior Executive, FedEx   


I had enrolled onto Stevie Kidd coaching and Boot Camp programme for Personal Enhancement and to support my career and personal progression and was introduced to John as part of the programme, so for over 3 months now I have really embraced the journey of coaching, fitness, Nutrition and some martial art disciplines. During the journey I realised immediately that my awareness and sharpness within in my mind was accelerating. My focus on goals I wanted achieve were becoming much clearer, also making a decision to get up at 05:31am to start training was not an easy one but one that became a driver and part of my daily routine. My team and people around me were starting to see all the changes have an impact on me in work and personally. I also noticed standing back and looking at me that during this journey I had 4 or 5 big life decisions to make, if I had not started this programme I am not sure I would have made the best informed choices for my path ahead of me. So I am definitely more aware of decisions I make that have impact on my future.

My fitness levels have improved massively & the benefits in my business have been tangible as well, helping me to be more alert at the start of my day & stay focused throughout.

Stevie and John have a real motivational style that has certainly worked to get the best out of me & help me towards achieving my physical & professional goals. I am now delighted to say I am about to take my next career step as I lead a part of the business which has a turnover of £300 million, due to my years of dedication to this business, but I feel in a different place mentally due to this style of training that has now became part of me.

Stephen Russell M & S





Taking your self into the unknown and out your comfort zone is where you will accelerate in your life, like your right foot, what happens if you go in another direction, try another destination, no matter who you are, enquire now to see what Coaching or Personal Mastery Boot Camp could do for you, like the people above its creating "INSTANT CHANGE".

Thank You 

Contact Details : Stevie@steviekidd.co.uk  
Website www.steviekidd.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment