Monday 18 July 2016

2017 - 2018 EVENTS WITH FAMILY AND EVEREST - TREK 17 DAYS UP EVEREST THEN RUN A MARATHON WHEN YOU ARE UP ON MOUNTAIN..


My first session back .. Peter Kennedy spin class at David Lloyd which is a very tough class , very educated man on spin class and cycling amazing athlete ... I know its tough as unable to train after class..

I start with end in my mind and during the recovery period from Kilimanjaro I was carrying out multiple visualizations and timelines and attaching sensory acuity through to end of 2017, even at times floating down and feeling the events of the future.

 As I start to train I look at building the master piece of a canvas where each jigsaw piece represents the perfect strategy to achieving these goals  ..

So here are main events..



169 days run 4 days and cover 80 km just under two marathons in Disney ..Lesley Kidd joining me and going half marathon .. This takes me to 4 marathons in 4 continents and Lesley to her second half marathon




293 days family marathon in Rome to celebrate Lesley 50th birthday,, Lesley wanted to see sights so I found out marathon runs through them all ... Ryan Kidd joining us and doing his first ever marathon .. Amazing ..


527 days I trek 17 days up Everest then run.a marathon


I achieve many things by pushing the limits.

1 Great bond and stronger relationships with family.
2 Creating a Legacy
3 My own personal Growth and transformation
4 Inspire my customers and people within my business.
5 The clients I coach accelerate to a whole knew level.
6 I become a better leader and person.
7 I constantly reinvent myself which then leads to setting bigger goals that make me even more emotional when I think about them.
8 Make a difference and raise money for worth while charities..
9 Meet amazing people around the world who are like minded.
10 It leads to innovation, as I train and do events I challenge myself to challenge reality and create something that does not exist today..

It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.


My personal THANKS TO Dr Bandler and Tony Robbins, two people I have developed myself under for many years..two people who changed my world completely in so many ways.. stevie kidd


No comments:

Post a Comment