Wednesday 6 September 2017

Father & Son 5 Peak Challenge on Ryans Birthday - Pre Everest Marathon Test - 85000 Fit bit steps in a day

The Challenge was Designed By Stevie Kidd through experiencing a continual Limiting Belief that he had embedded within his mind, from away last year. This was when he climbed Kilimanjaro then came off the mountain then ran a marathon. However Stevie fixated on how he felt on Roof of Africa and pain was horrendous he remembers..

This year Stevie has to climb to base camp at Everest and then run a marathon, his attention was focused on how he felt on top of Kilimanjaro last year. He describes it as the worst pain he has ever experienced.. So he wanted clarification that this year was going to be different with the challenge ahead of him, so he designed a test but wanted company along the way...

Below is Image is Stevie on Roof of Africa and completion of Kilimanjaro Marathon...


So Stevie approached 3 people to support him,

1st Person : His Son Ryan, who has trained since age of 8, even though Ryan knew it was his birthday on day of challenge he said "Yes" immediately. My dad has been here for me his whole life, its now my turn to repay him.. and Its a great way to spend my birthday also .. Ryan Kidd

2nd Person: Ricardo Pallisco , A neighbour, Friend, Training partner , also someone who is real endurance athlete within cycling world. Ricardo for me was the rock for me especially going up Ben Nevis in the dark. Also with Ricardo endurance experience he was key to whole day.

" I had no reservations, when he called I said yes immediately"

3rd Person : Alex Hutchison, a man who came through Stevie award winning academy model and ex employee who was now retired. We required a driver as from peak to peak we had a distance to travel and this gave us rest time.. " The journey I was on with Stevie changed my life, how could I say no"



The Challenge ahead of us...


Challenge completed - So Lets start with the end

Climbed mountains in 24 hours - 1120pm we started at bottom of Ben nevis

We then travelled to Arrochar to climb Ben Ine, Cobbler,

We then travelled to Balmaha to climb Ben Lomond finishing at Conic

Statistics

31.42 miles...
85000 fit bit stats for a day
 

3599m evlevation
16 hours 23 minutes moving time
23 hours total.

3599m elevation

My Learning - I walk the talk and prove to my clients what is “possible” , but at the same time I prove the concept we all suffer at times in the same way. I also have limiting beliefs but recognise them. This was example of me eliminating those limiting beliefs. How do I know they are gone, because when I think of Everest marathon the visual of me in pain at top of Kilimanjaro is no longer within my mind. If you consider and stop and walk through what we accomplished it was one hell of a challenge on so many levels.. My sincere thanks to my wife Lesley, and also the team for the support they gave me, it was a magnificent 24 hours in a day and night..

Stevie Kidd the Executive coach : I have spent 30 years studying human behaviour, I am a coach who walks the talk. I lead by example for my clients to follow what is possible.. I am coached in 3 areas of my life and set huge goals and achieve them because I understand the mind.  If you want a no obligation call to explore your possible coaching journey then reach out to stevie@steviekidd.co.uk , as after this one session you will see the world differently..

Limiting beliefs are those which constrain us in some way. Just by believing them, we do not think, do or say the things that they inhibit. And in doing so we impoverish our lives. ... Limiting beliefs are often about our selves and our self-identity.



www.steviekidd.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete