Thursday 24 August 2017

My coaching partnership with "Stevie Kidd"

My coaching partnership with "Stevie Kidd" in my words...

Coaching Partnership with Stevie Kidd - I now realise that you have to invest in yourself to reach your true potential

I have been working with Stevie for the last 6 months. When I started I was struggling with some personal and professional challenges. My 3 year old daughter had been diagnosed with autism and my husband and I were both struggling to come to terms with it. I had extensive work pressures as a Senior Leader and full time working mum and I was keen to improve my circumstances. When I first engaged with Stevie I intended to focus on business but after a few weeks of working together we decided to focus on my personal growth. Since then I have made some major changes in my life. I joined a gym and exercise 3 to 4 time a week, I am focussed on improving my nutrition and general wellbeing and I am training to take part in my first endurance event this year ( Half Marathon October). I have also developed plans to launch a charity ( October) and I am writing a book. In addition to this I am intentionally working to strengthen and improve all of the key relationships in my life.



Stevie is unique as he works to develop you to get better in every aspect of your life not just business. He is calm, considered and very insightful. I love working with him as he leads by example. Stevie is a coach that is being coached to achieve exceptional results in all areas of his own life. Therefore he is a great role model and mentor for me. Stevie never asks me to do anything that he isn't doing or hasn't done himself. If you are looking to change your circumstances or up-level your results I would highly recommend working with Stevie. Having a coach has been one of the best investments I have ever made. In the early days I didn't think I could justify the expense of being coached. I now realise that you have to invest in yourself to reach your true potential.

Stevie Kidd Beyond Limits Event - I attended the event in June 2017


I attended the Beyond Limits in June 17. I loved to hear from Stevie, Doug and Kenny about what was possible in life. To aim high, take risks and strive to become the best version of yourself whilst putting your family first. I believe attending the event has helped me to grow. Although, I had already started the coaching process with Stevie several months prior to the event. This helped to accelerate my progress and results. It's often said that people overestimate the impact of an event and underestimate the process of growth. By committing to the coaching process and the event I was able to maximise both. The event provides the inspiration and ideas and the coaching process provides the structure and discipline required to turn your dreams and aspiration into reality.
My advice is, if you want more, if you want to excel on your current success or even want change then start now as you will you reap the rewards instantly just like I have and am, its simple just call like I did, call 07780333627 or email stevie@steviekidd,co.uk. its in that moment change occurs pretty instantly , he thinks like no one else I will ever meet... Stevie simply lives in a different world, he sees the world differently from most of us, but very few have lived the life he has, that's where the magic lies.......

Senior Leader Welfare to Work

www.steviekidd.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment